Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Chapter 7

Chapter 7


“Now what’s this about eating crawfish?” Denise asked.

Dubby returned with a fresh bottle of wine iced in a silver tub.

“Ms. Battle said to tell you that dinner would be ready in half and hour,” the maid said. “She said I was to tell you that it would be best not to wait longer than that.” She put the wine down on the table between Claire and Denise and left the room.

“We had best obey Mrs. Battle’s dictum about dinner,” Denise said. “But we’re wasting time, dear. Tell me. What about crawfish.”

“We were at Pierre’s restaurant,” Claire said. “I guess he’s your brother too.”

“Yes, he’s another half-brother, but he has another mother entirely. We all three share the same father, but we have different mothers. Actually there are more siblings too, not just we three.”

“Really?” Claire looked at her puzzled.

“Creole families have some unusual connections, my dear – at least unusual for Americans I think. It’s complicated, and I’ll explain more about it later if you like, but right now, I want to know about the crawfish.”

“Bart and Andre were ordering our dinner and asked if I liked crawfish. I said I had never eaten them and I thought the idea sounded disgusting.”

“Yes?”

“Andre asked how I knew I didn’t like them if I’d never tried them, and he made me promise to eat them.”

“And did you like them?”

“Oh, yes – by the time we ate, I had drunk enough wine to be ready to try anything – and I was very hungry too.”

“So what happened then?”

“When we had finished dinner, Andre asked us to go with him to his apartment for more wine. He also promised me a long soak in a hot bath, and after a week on the barge taking baths in the river, the idea was very tempting.”

“Oh, I understand. Isn’t it a wonderful tub? He has a lovely apartment on the river doesn’t he? I go there often when I visit Baton Rouge, that is I do if legislature’s not in session. I wouldn’t go near the place when it’s full of cigar-smoking politicians and such.”

“He doesn’t live there all the time?”

“Oh, no. Only when the legislature is sitting or when he has other business in Baton Rouge.”

“Where does he live the rest of the time then? Here in New Orleans?”

“My dear, how very little you know about my brother. He has a home in the Vieux Carré of course, or rather his mother does, actually she merely has life tenancy – it belongs to his family and he’ll own it when she dies. He stays there when he’s in the city although he sometimes stays here too – it depends – but I think it’s his place to tell you about all that, not mine. Besides, it’s almost time for dinner and I want to hear all about that night in Baton Rouge and I we won’t be able to talk frankly at dinner with Dubby lurking about the table. Andre will be coming after dinner and I want to hear your tale before he comes in to tell his. Now do tell me what happened.”

“I’m not sure I ought to talk about it. I didn’t know he was a politician – it might cause a scandal if it got out.”

Denise laughed. “He’s quite a scandal already, my dear.”

“But it involves things about Bart too, not just Andre and myself.”

“Well, I would assume so! If you’re worried about revealing Andre’s taste for men as well as women, don’t be concerned on my account. He has no secrets from me. In fact, one of the reasons he occasionally spends time here with me instead of at his mother’s house is because sometimes he chooses to entertain men he can’t invite to his mother’home – your river man Bart– for example.”

“Have you and Bart. . . ?”

“As I said before, my taste runs to young men, very young men, you might say, and Bart is much too old to interest me. I also ought to tell you that I don’t care for making love with other women either. I have made the ‘crawfish test’ in that direction, so I’m not speaking out of ignorant when I say I don’t’ like it. I’m not as adventurous as my brother. Perhaps not as adventurous as you either.”

Claire smiled. "Oh I'm afraid you're getting a bad opinion of me."

“Don't be silly, mon cher. I'll match you tale for tale later on, but, Claire, we can talk about me some other time. Tell me about Baton Rouge.”

“Bart and Andre had their baths first, so I could take my time soaking.”

“That was thoughtful.”

“I thought so. Anyway, when I had finished my bath, I put on the robe Andre had left for me and went out to join them on the balcony. They were sitting close together in the dark near the railing and when I first saw them, Bart had his arm across Andre’s shoulder, sort of playing with his hair with his fingers. Doesn’t Andre have beautiful curly black hair?”

“Yes, yes, of course. He has lovely hair, “ Denise said somewhat impatiently. “Go on.”

“It was dark and I really couldn’t see that well, but it looked as if Andre had one of his hands between Bart’s legs. I can’t be sure about what he was doing, but from behind them, I know Andre was reaching in that direction – perhaps his hand was merely resting on Bart’s thigh, but I don’t think so.”

“Probably not. Go on.”

“When they heard me behind them, they stopped whatever they were doing and Andre got up to get me a glass of wine. I sat down next to Bart and asked him if Andre had been touching him. I suppose I may have felt a little jealous that something was going on and I was being left out.”

“What did Bart say?”

“He told me that Frenchmen are more affectionate toward other men that American men are and I asked him if he didn’t mind being touched like that by a man. He told me no, that he actually enjoyed having sex with a man occasionally. I was going to ask him how in the world two men had sex with each other, but that was when Andre came back with my wine. He had heard us talking and asked me if I hadn’t learned anything about eating crawfish – that you needed to try it first before you decided if you liked it or not.”

“I told you he was quite a talker.”

“Yes, you did, but that’s about all he said. The next thing was, he had his hand inside my robe touching my breast. He has wonderful hands, doesn’t he?

“Yes, wonderful hands, lovely hair–from what I hear, a magnificent verge as well. What happened then?”

“Verge?” Claire asked. “Doesn’t that mean ‘stick.’”

“Yes, stick. It’s what we call a man’s pleasure instrument. I think the word in English is ‘dick.’

Claire nodded and smiled.

“Yes, dick is one of the words Bart taught me.” Then she continued: “I guess the wine had slowed my reactions, but I found myself getting excited by what Andre was doing, then I remembered we weren’t alone and I almost made him stop because of Bart, but then I felt Bart’s hand on my other breast, and – well– I guess I decided that I liked that as much as I liked eating crawfish.”

“Oh, I know quite what you mean. I adore making love with two men – young men to be sure – but I much prefer their not giving each other too much attention.”

“I was kind of surprised about that.”

“About what?

“The two of them did show each other a lot of attention.”

“Yes, I suppose they would, knowing them. I hope it didn’t interfere with your enjoyment.”

“No, not a bit. After I got over my initial surprise, I thought it was pretty exciting – I mean it certainly made them more excited, and I think I benefitted a great deal from how passionate they got with each other. Anyway, I certainly didn’t get left out.”

“Go on.”

“Well, Andre flopped down on the bed on his back and pulled me down on top of him.”

“I like being on top sometimes, but not right from the beginning.”

“I wasn’t on top like that – if I know what you mean.”

“Then how were you on top? Tell me.”

“He pulled me down to squat over his face with my thighs on the sides of his head. That’s why I laughed when you said before that he made love with his mouth.”

“Yes, I remember. Was he good?”

“He was wonderful, but he got better.”

“Yes?”

“That was when Bart got in bed with us. At first he was straddling Andre too and started sucking my nipples while Andre was working me with his tongue.”

“How exciting. Go on. Go on.”

“Yes, it was exciting, and that’s when I really got a surprise.”

“What was that?”

“Bart got on his knees between Andre’s legs and started playing with his. . . What was the French word you used?”

Verge.”

“He was playing with Andre’s verge, sort of waving it at me and smiling. I had tried to put Bart’s dick in my mouth before, but it’s really too fat to get much into my mouth, but I knew how much he liked me sucking on the head. Looking at Andre’s dick waving around in front of me, I leaned over and put it in my mouth like I had Bart’s and I got a nice surprise.”

“Yes?”

“Well, in the first place, it’s not quite so fat and thick, so I was able to get as much in my mouth as I wanted, except that it was so long.”

“I’ve heard as much – although I’ve never seen it except once when he was drunk and I had to put him to bed. Unfortunately he was much too drunk then for it to be anything but a worm, although I could see that it might be of a respectable length when it’s erect.”

“There was no end to it, Denise.”

“Not really.”

“Really! After I got as much of it in my mouth as I could without putting it down my throat, I began running my hand down the length and it just didn’t stop, even when I reached the hair at the base. I pushed my hand down further, and found another two or three inches.”

“Now that was a surprise!”

“Well, yes, but that wasn’t the biggest surprise.”

No?”

“No. Bart put his hand between the cheeks of Andre’s ass and began playing with him with his finger. That really got Andre excited and he got even more active with what he was doing to me. He started sucking me, as well as working his tongue back and forth in me. And, it seemed his dick got even longer and harder. I still had his dick in my mouth and he pushed up with his hips and sunk about three inches down my throat.”

“Oh, my goodness!”

“At first it scared me and made me gag, and I saw stars flashing behind my eyes when he did it, like I do when I climax. Even after gagging, I still wanted him, however, and as soon as I caught my breath, I sucked him back into my mouth and pushed myself down as far as I could. It felt so good down my throat like that, like it was so long I might be able to get enough inside me to touch the place where his tongue was giving me so much pleasure.”

“Well, perhaps, that’s how it seemed. I’ve had the experience, but it touches that spot better by
putting it where Andre had his tongue.”

“Yes, I’m sure, but I didn’t get the chance.”

“No?”

“No. The only one that got dick in that end was Andre.”

Denise laughed. “Tell me.”

All the time I was sucking on Andre and he had his tongue in me, Bart was working on Andre’s ass with his fingers.”

“Mmm?”

“Then he started trying to put his dick in Andre’s ass, but it was too big – and it is big, I can tell you that.”

“But as good as eating crawfish, I’ll wager.”

“Oh, yes, but harder to eat than to fuck, if you know what I mean.”

“I know exactly. But, what happened then? Did he stop trying to get Andre to take his dick?”

“For just a moment. That’s when I decided to help.”

“How is that?”

“I put my finger in my mouth and wet the end of Bart’s dick with spit. He shoved and Andre shoved back, and Bart got about half his dick inside.”

“What did Andre do?”

“He just about went crazy. He couldn’t do anything but make sounds since he had his face buried in me, but you could tell by the sounds that he really liked what Bart was doing to his ass.”

“I’d like to see Bart fucking somebody if he’s equipped as well as you say. If he were just a younger man. . . I much prefer big fat dicks, although, you’re right they’re better for sucking if they’re not quite so fat.”

“It was over pretty quickly after that. I was already beginning to reach a climax when Bart put his dick in Andre’s ass, and it did not take more than a dozen strokes with the full length of his verge before both were shooting seed. I suppose, since I’ve told you so much already, I’ll also tell you that most of Andre’s seed went down my throat.”

“Oh, my goodness. Really. More of that crawfish challenge, I suppose?.”

“Well, I didn’t think of it as a challenge just then. I was already sure I’d like it.”

Dubby appeared in the doorway from the parlor to announce that dinner was ready to be served and asked if should she bring it up to them on the veranda, or would they eat in the dining room downstairs.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home